From God's Country to Your Table . . .
In this third volume of their regional series, editors Gwen McKee and Barbara Moseley proudly present the special flavors of cooking in the Plains. Here, in addition to an abundance of delicious meat, bread, and potato recipes, outdoor life brings in mountain trout, pheasant, big game, wild berries . . . and big appetites to the campfire as well as to the kitchen table. No matter the indoor or outdoor cooking methods, the results yield the finest soups, stews, salads, desserts . . . it's just plain good cooking.Best of the Best from the Plains Cookbook
• 401 of the most exceptional recipes available from Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska,
• Recipes that are easy to follow and edited for clarity.
• Photographs and illustrations showcasing places and attractions in the Plains region.
• Fascinating history and trivia about the region scattered throughout.
• A cross-referenced index, making it easy to find your favorite recipes.