Bring on the tortillas! A Southwest fiesta is about to begin!
1982, Gwen McKee and Barbara Moseley have traveled to all 50 states
finding the best recipes from all over America. In this eighth volume of
their regional series, they proudly present the special flavors of
Southwest cooking. From Sonoran Chicken Chili to Mexican Kahlúa Soufflé
to Texas Tamale Pie, here is a collection of recipes that will spice up
your life. Each recipe is a proven favorite from the most popular
cookbooks from Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona.Best of the Best from the Southwest Cookbook
• An incredible blending of southern, western, and Mexican cuisine.
• More than 400 regional favorite recipes featuring chiles, salsas, enchiladas, fajitas . . . and everything in between.
• Easy-to-follow recipes using easy-to-find ingredients.
• Photographs and illustrations showcasing places and attractions in the Southwest.
• Fascinating history and trivia about the region scattered throughout.