These cookies are our version of a snickerdoodle cookie, which traditionally is just a sugar cookie with more sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on top.
Makes 12 cookies
2 medium eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup peanut butter 1/3 cup sugar 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
2. Add eggs to a medium bowl, and beat with an electric beater for 2 minutes.
3. Add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and sugar, and beat another minute.
4. Add cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda, and beat until well mixed.
5. Drop by the tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet, and press down with fork. Bake 10 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove to wire rack to finish cooling. Per serving (1 cookie): 163 Calories 12g Fat (2g sat) 6g Protein 10g Carbohydrates 5.5g Sugar 1g Dietary Fiber 35mg Cholesterol 185mg Sodium
This and other Not Just For Diabetics recipes can be found in: