Quail Ridge Press
You are here:
Sautéed Chicken with Olives and Tomatoes
with Olives and Tomatoes
Serve with a large mixed green salad topped with your favorite vinaigrette.
Makes 4 servings
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 medium onion, chopped
2 cups diced fire roasted tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice or chop chicken breast into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. Add olive oil to a deep-sided skillet, and heat over medium high. Add onion, and stir for about 4 minutes.
3. Add chicken to pan, stir, and cook another 5 minutes until chicken starts to brown.
4. Add tomatoes, olives, garlic, and oregano. Stir again, and cook for another 5 minutes over low heat.
5. Stir in fresh basil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
13g Fat (1g sat)
trace Dietary Fiber
This and other Not Just For Diabetics recipes can be found in:
Not Just for Diabetics Cookbook
SALE PRICE: 5.00
You save $14.95!
Naturally Delicious Recipes for Optimum Wellness
Terms & Conditions